Please remember to log in to your Virtual Office to confirm your ticket for the next 5LINX® National Training Event.
International Event Ticket Policies
- No refunds, transfers or exchanges on 5LINX International Event ticket purchases.
- The first ticket purchased under a RIN is only to be used by the name on the 5LINX account.
- Tickets must be printed and in hand prior to entering the line at registration.
- Tickets can be scanned from any smart phone or tablet that has access to the VO, or my.5LINX.com
- To assign tickets for a guest from one account (RIN) to another please ensure that this is done prior to the event/entering the registration line through the ticket manager in the VO.
- The assigned RIN will be the account that receives the VIMR if there is a promotion at that specific event for all attendees.
- If a mistake is made after the event and the attendance points (if applicable) need to be moved from one rep to another, the request must be made within 30 days of the completion of the event.
- If the account is in a business name and there is more than one person working the business, any authorized user can use the first ticket on the account.
- The points for the tickets will drop off and purge at the conclusion of the event.
- Attendance points (if applicable) will reflect the week following the conclusion of the event.
- Attendance points will drop off and purge at the conclusion of the following event.
- The wristbands are determined by the position the International National Event Tickets were purchased under.
- If wristbands are used for certain trainings, make sure the tickets are purchased under the highest position account you have with 5LINX.
Rates will be posted as soon as they are available.
Wristbands Are Required for Admittance!
Wristbands will not be required to gain entry to the trainings and general session. Instead, all attendees will be required to wear the badgeholder they receive at the onsite registration. This is mandatory and there are no exceptions. There are also no replacements. If you forget or lose your badgeholder, you will unfortunately be unable to attend the training or session.
Your registration package will contain a wristband that is required to gain admittance to the company party on Saturday night.
Wristbands will be given to those who will be walking the stage to receive awards or recognition. This includes those who achieved ED in 60 days, all those who achieved ND since the last event, all SVPs, ND All-Stars, and monthly/quarterly production leaders.